What is apologetics?
Apologetics is the part of theology that seeks to explain the reasons of faith, demonstrates the reasons of doctrine and points to their opponents mistakes to protect its integrity.
What do we do?
In order to disseminate apologetics information always according to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church, was founded in Venezuela in 2002, the website is called ApologeticaCatolica.org today. During these years the web has focused on the following objectives:
1) Creating a library of articles organized by topic, to which people can consult free to answer questions on important issues related to faith and doctrine of the Catholic Church.
2) Publication of books in physical and digital format, where we collect the best of material.
3) Publication of our free digital magazine Apologeticum.
4) Dissemination of all our material through social networks.
5) Attention of consultations via email to your readers.
How can you help us
In all this time we could afford our operating costs, however, given the difficult situation in Venezuela, today more than ever we need our readers to help us sustain and grow our site. To this end, we have created a website Patreon in which those who want it, they can register as sponsors and support during the time that well they can, with a monthly contribution.
We have chosen Patreon as sponsorship platform, because it is one of the most reliable, secure and important platforms worldwide, in which thousands of people support their favorite content creators.
If you're a reader who visit our website or our content has been helpful to you, we ask you to consider the possibility of joining our sponsors and help us with your donation so that more people can benefit from the content we publish and we can grow doing what we love.
No matter how little you can contribute, because smaller contributions summed together we can help further improve.
You can also send us a donation via PayPal: